Originally Aired Tuesday February 13th, 2006
This week on TechnologyTips Radio: Andy’s latest project, viewing blocked sites and a strange sound problem.
Every Tuesday I appear on AM 640 Toronto (640 AM) on The Stafford Show. Mike Stafford is a good friend and long time host on the station and I started doing 30 minute live tech help calls (no prep, seat of the pants) with him in early 2005, then I was forced to take a break because of my schedule, but now I am back.
If you listen live on the Internet, the show airs Tuesdays at 6:30 PM Eastern Time.
- John called because he was having a problem opening links in email.
- George had a question about installing Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Chris had a question about viewing sites that his browser was blocking.
- Terry was having an interesting problem with his laptop playing audio too fast.
- Alan’s computer will not boot without the Vista install disk and called for some advice.
Shownotes by Jean Troiano
Also, be sure to check out LabRats, Andy’s podcast about technology you already own. Watch it whenever you like.